For heart patients, finding the right diet is essential but from where to get the information from. This guide certainly comes to your rescue and you can find better ways to improve your heart health but keep in mind which foods need to be avoided in order to control your cholesterol.
Some foods which make your cholesterol worse are as follows:
- Alcohol: Triglycerides can be increased when you are high on alcohol consumption. Like some other foods, alcohol also has high content of sugar and which eventually increases your cholesterol level. Moderate drinking is fine but you cannot overreach the limit as it has a direct correlation with your heart.
- Butter: High amount of calories, saturated fat, and cholesterol can make the matter worse for your heart. High consumption of butter can be more problematic for you and this can leave your life into peril. Butter has a tendency to raise the LDL which is also known as bad cholesterol thus becoming a breeding ground for heart attack.
- Coconut: The cholesterol level of coconut is low but its high level of saturated fat makes the matter worse for those who already have high triglycerides in their blood. Many people who have been coconut oil on a regular basis have complained about the rise in their cholesterol levels. So it is better to be avoided for a good heart health.
- Egg yolks: Your bad cholesterol levels can rise when you are taking eggs on a regular basis. It recommended that you have a full egg instead of eating its white or yellow part individually. When you are eating whole egg, there are lesser chances that your blood cholesterol levels will rise.
- French fries: Any fast food you eat is very bad for your health especially your heart, this preparation is very rich in carbohydrates and calories so you need to really burn it well after consumption.
- Fried chicken: Chicken is a rich source of protein for many people but it also depends upon the way in which you are cooking it. If you fry chicken in butter, loads of cholesterol gets inculcated into the chicken which eventually makes the matter worse for those suffering from heart related ailments.
If you cannot avoid most of the foods above, try taking these in a regulate quantities which does not let your heart suffer at all. You can prepare the dried foods in clarified butter in order to gain more health benefits therefore, just restrict the quantity above and here you are, with a great health.